What birds really say at the feeder

on

No one is gonna believe that I can lift this and move it anywhere I darn well please.

Whoa….I was not expecting them to be following so closely.

Can you please get me some tartar sauce to go with this?

If only I had a phillips head screwdriver.

I can’t stand listening to that guy eat.

Does anyone know if this is free for just today or will we be able to do this tomorrow also?

You just keep watching and make sure the cat is stuck in the tree.

I should of worn my rubbers.

Thank goodness this restaurant was open Christmas day.

1. Dear Anna, Wonderful portraits at your restaurant! Wishing you a Happy New Year! May many blessings come your way in 2011! I am so thankful to you for all your efforts with your new blog! Bravo! It looks fabulous. Take care! Hugs, Carol

1. Big hugs Carol—wish I could spend hours with you and pick your brain about garden secrets. Maybe in 2011 I just might come that way.

2. Jan says:

Happy New Year, Anna.
    Loved the captions with the photos. Brightened my day.

Jan
    Always Growing

1. It is always such a treat to hear from you—one of the first of my blogging friends. Happy New Year my friend—-you brighten my day.

3. Hilarious captions! I love that dove photo — their necks look impossible.

4. Dave Berning says:

Connected from your Twitter account.. great pics..love your blog..Dave

1. Thank you Dave and nice to meet you too.

5. commonweeder says:

I am so impressed with these photos of birds. They are beautiful – but such difficult subjects.

1. they are hard to photograph–little rascals will zoom in and out before you can snap the photos most of the time—thank you.

6. Birds are so glad for nice families like yours that take care of them, Anna. Especially this time of the year. Gotta love your bird chat, too!

1. Sweet Mary–my feeders were full today as they anticipate bad weather. It’s so calming to see them there. I just love it.

7. Beautiful bird photos … what camera and lens do you use?

1. It’s a Kodak z612 point and shoot—I liked my old kodak better—thinking of another camera at the moment. Not sure what to get—maybe an slr. I think I’m ready.

8. p3chandan says:

You are so kind..those lucky birds! Have a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1. thank you—it’s a joy to have life in the garden. Happy New Year to ya.

9. nancybond says:

Oh Anna, you’re priceless. 🙂 I must try this some time with my critter shots. I’m hard pressed for flowery “garden shots” this time of year.

I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful Christmas! ♥

1. I did enjoy my Christmas Nancy and really appreciate our friendship. I always long to be with you when I visit your blog—you have the most calming affect on me and I need that. I am nuts about cha. Happy New Year.

10. Becca says:

Great inside tweet!

1. Cute!!! Inside tweet–I like that.