1. Reblogged this on Flowergardengirl™ and commented:

Something very bad happened to me today. The folks who run the Facebook page Flea Market Gardening and the website fleamarketgardening.org…stole this photo from me to use to promote their page and site. It was liked over 1,000 times and shared more than 900. The problem is that they used their name on the photo and did not attribute the work to me. When I sell my work to magazines something like this used in this matter goes for about $500. I will be sending them a bill for the 900 times they allowed my photo to be shared. They make money off my photo and it sends customers to their website. My photo is protected by The Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Once you take the photo you are protected by this act. You do not have to physically record it with the copyright office. I can charge for the services and account for how many times it was used. In this case we know it was 900 plus the 1,000 likes.

2. This is hysterical. Even better with the caption you added. Well done!

3. Ginny says:

That gave me a much needed laugh – I love it!

4. Joey says:

Luv it! Is that one of your creations, Anna!

5. Pretty good fall design. All I can ever think of is a bale of hey, pumpkins and a few mum plants. Glad to see some of us still have a good imagination.

6. Cathy Nelson says:

Love it …Love it…!!!

7. meghan says:

that is cute!!!

8. Var Buchanan says:

Where did you get the legs, stockings and shoes? This is great,

9. Anna, I just want to help her get out of that pot!

10. Kathleen says: