This photo of mine ( white rhododendron) is being used to advertise vim and vigor in the anatomy of a man. Well, I would just like to say that equality is the new thing and I don’t see why it can’t be used just as well to promote vitality in women too.
I mean look at the photo. What part of it does not scream vim, vigor, vitality, and vivacious?
Recently, I discovered lots of my pictures being used all over the internet for all sorts of reasons. Some were linked back to me advertising the above products which had lively names and not likely suited for my audience. So….
I’m adding a picture permissions addition to my blog. From now on if you want to use my photos—you must:
Picture Permission Agreement:
In order to use my pictures you must agree to the following:
1. Hop on one foot 10 times.
2. Raise your hands and cup them to your mouth.
3. Yell as loud as you can—-F-L-O-W-E-R-G-A-R-D-E-N-G-I-R-L is so awesome.
First 3 must be done each time you use one of my photos. The rules below apply as stated.
5. Subscribe to both my blogs
6. Subscribe to all my friend’s blogs
7. Change your license plate tags to say—Flowergardengirl is awesome.
8. Buy only NC made products.
9. Have a happy face t-shirt made that says Flowergardengirl is awesome and wear it 3 days out of 7.
10. Visit my blog daily and suggest to everyone you know to visit my blog daily and link back to me when you use my stuff.