Help, Need Opinion, Soy formula discussion.

*****You can order it now at my other website , Decorate A Garden. ***********

May 2008….see the River Birch above ( you have to look close) and the afters below—that was planted in April 2008 and below–see it today.

Bloom Mix by Flowergardengirl can be purchased at the link above. 1oz makes 2 gallons. 1 to 1/2 cup around the base of annuals and perennials 1 to 2 times per month. Can be applied on tree and shrub roots 4 times a year–avoid blooms as it will fade them. It will also fade the leaves of some annuals and perennials–so test an area first.

The plus–it’s natural and biodegradable.

Construction 07 and 08

2 ounces of it makes 4 gallons although I have used it on shrubs at higher concentrations.

I could not sell it here on the flowergardengirl blog–but could on my http://decorateagarden.com/ site.

It is also good on lawns.

Summer 2009

Currently–It’s going to sell at $6.95 an ounce which makes 2 gallons.

You can order it now at Decorate A Garden.com

1 oz $6.95

2 oz $12.00

I can not ship air. It’s a liquid and the government won’t allow that.

You can buy from me in bulk.

It works by speeding up the good bacteria in the soil and it also strengthens the roots of the plant. It also gives a plant a good healthy ph and chemical makeup that makes it undesirable to bugs. They don’t like the taste of the plant.

Mid Spring 2010:

1. Cinj says:

So I may have hubby talked into some for our lawn. How much would I need for it?

1. Oh I just answered you on FB. It’s 20 oz per acre so 1/4 that 🙂 So get 6oz. Save on shipping and get extra for your plants and garden this summer. 1oz to 2 gallons of water–just keep spraying till it’s all gone. Thank you! I look forward to your order.

2. Yolanda says:

Anna –

Good afternoon. I will send you a check in the mail for two ounces. The tax rate for NC is 7.95 percent, correct? Please let me know if my math is right. Two ounces $12/Tax $1(rounding up)/$4.95 USPS Shipping.

Thanks!

1. Anna says:

Sounds great Yolanda–I’ll get it off to you asap.

3. Hi, Anna. I found your link on the Gardener Guy site. LOL –I thought you were using baby formula on your flowers when I saw the title. Sounds intriguing.

1. Hey Deborah–I’m just adding a pay button on my http://decorateagarden.com/ site. Thanks for stopping by!

4. sarahbelll says:

I’ve been looking around lavenderlaceandthyme.blogspot.com and actually am impressed by the great content material here. I work the nightshift at my job and it is so boring. I have been coming here for the previous couple nights and reading. I simply wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying what I’ve seen and I look forward to reading more.

5. sarahbelll says:

I just like the approach you took with this topic. It isn’t typical that you simply discover something so to the point and informative.

6. Carolyn says:

In for 2 ounces, thanks!

7. Linda says:

Hi Anna. I’m very interested in giving it a try. I’ve known for a while that I needed to do something to help my plants, so in the process of getting compost down now, but feel like they all need an extra boost! Put me down for a couple ounces.
    Linda

1. I sure will Linda—thank you.

8. Oh yes—you and I can walk away buddies continuing on for the good of critters everywhere.

Boy, I’m exhausted–after the night of tornadoes–it wiped out a lot of stuff around–including the good bacteria;) Perspective is everything sometimes.

Love to you too.

9. Bettina says:

I’d be interested to try this product as we have moved a lot of shrubs this year and pruned back hard several others (sever winter damage).

1. No guarantees you know….I’ll add you to the list. Thank you. I hope it will work for you. I still promote good garden practices and my beds are given good amendments. Nothing will grow in soil clay. So if you prepared the beds correctly and put the plants in their right conditions—then this may help.

10. It almost sounds too good to be true. I’d like to give it a test to see how it performs. I’m always skeptical about these things.

11. Genevieve says:

Anna, I’d be very interested in trying it out in the gardens I work in. I’m always on the lookout for things to boost vigor, especially in a few gardens or on a few plants that have poorer soil than they should or otherwise lack oomph.

If it works as well for me as it has for you, would it be possible for me to sell it on my gardening site?

1. Ok, I’ll let you know asap. I have to get the paperwork done next week to be able to offer it online. Gotta follow NC state rules of internet business law.

I was thinking for folks like you–you can leave an ounce of it with the homeowner—after they’ve seen the results–and they can use it every two weeks like they would a liquid fertilizer—but the benefit of minus all the salts.

I tested this for almost two years so I know it won’t take you long to love or not see results.

I have to get enough pre-orders to buy 2 gallons before I’m comfortable with doing this. Could I ask if you think you’ll only want one ounce. $6 an ounce and you have to pay shipping and NC tax. Current NC sales tax is about 8% depending on where you live.

Ground shipping looks to be about $4 to california for an ounce.

1. Yes–you will be able to offer it on your site—you can buy from me in bulk.

Anna, You have created a beautiful garden…and wow has the birch grown. Will think about this offer~~gail

13. Randy says:

Anna,

Our lawn needs something. Oaks have made it not grow so well. Before the addition moss grew better than the grass. Meg has to do organic only, so it is slowly trying to grow since we reseeded 2-3 weeks ago.
    Randy

1. Hey Randy, I’m waiting until I can get enough people to pay for 2 gallons concentrate of it. The creator of this stuff is claiming it works very well on grass. That’s about the only thing I personally didn’t test it on–but I’ll try to get some pictures from him to show you. I’ll keep in touch with you about it.

1oz which makes 2 gallons will be $6.95. Shipping and NC tax will apply. I have no idea how much 2 gallons covers. He’s watching and will hate I said that—;) but you know I’m honest.

Do you want me to add you to the list? I can’t predict if I’ll reach the 2 gallon concentrated goal tomorrow or never. But I can add you to the list to be notified.

14. Cinj says:

Sounds wonderful! Is it approved for use on fruit trees? I’d really like to give mine a good jump start. I’d LOVE to trial it if I could. Are you still deciding on pricing or what?

15. I know you can’t send it to France, but it sounds amazing. I look forward to updates.

Looks like you’re going to make some happy gardeners.