Nasturtiums Leaves at the Botanical Interests Seed Catalog

One of the best reasons to buy the new Botanical Interests Seed Catalog would be for the Nasturtiums. I love the leaves and the flowers. They grow well in my front beds with the afternoon shade. The new catalog is just beautiful—take a look and follow the link above.  I also grew these sunflowers from that seed company.

And these Envy Zinnias—

This Teddy Bear Sunflower

And this pumpkin! And so much more!!!! So go check out their catalog. When I say their seeds germinate well–I really have tried them and can tell you in confidence that it will work for you.

1. Ibrahim says:

i love those sunflowers!! good job 🙂

2. Greenish and they look like very healthy,Hope to have a copy of the catalog to have more idea on what kind of plant i will put in my garden to catch more attention.

3. This a veritable feast for the eyes! I have long loved flowers and I also paint–seeing those gardens in Salem makes me wish I was there in person to paint them!

4. Eileen says:

I can’t believe you live in North Carolina. I grow many of the plants you do, but I am sure for a omuch shorter time span – Teddy Bear Sunflower, Envy Zinnia, King Tut every year in some of my containers. I enjoyed your site!

Eileen

5. Anna I’ve no doubt that the germination success is also down to greenfingers!

Last year I grew Nasturtium Empress of India and it was party time for the insects over here. By about mid July they’d eaten all bar one, so, just for a laugh I ate it myself! Peppery hot those leaves.

Your pictures are proof how good their seeds are. I also just love the art on the packets. I’m always drawn to them amongst the many racks of seeds at the nursery that sells them here.

I’ve heard great things about that company, but I’ve already broken my budget with my two favorite catologs (Scheepers and Baker Creek). I may have to request it just to window shop… but we all know where that leads! Gorgeous plants – love the sunflowers.

8. probably wouldn’t work for me…I’ve never grown from seed and have no confidence in that working AT ALL. But you–oh my, you’ve got the gift!
    I do love nasturtiums. They are all over the coast of SoCal where I grew up. And edible flowers, too. Peppery and colorful.

9. Randy says:

Anna,
    Meg always grows nasturtiums, last year we tried climbing nasturtiums. Planted the climbers in a bad spot will try again this year. Botanical Interest seeds are available at Weaver Street Market here in our area. We are big supporters of their food co-op.

I use Nasturtiums to cover bare patches as they grow well here and I love the flowers.

11. Great minds… I’m planning a post on nasturtiums, and am pleased to discover you like them. Good to know about the Botanical Interests seed catalog, too!