Pack your stuff, we’re moving!

As you know, I’m building a new blog. Would you like to know the name? I don’t want you to feel left out. It’s called, — Decorate A Garden. I bought the url a long time ago knowing that Copper Top Cottage was going to be a huge part of that.

So don’t any of you worry—you’ll all be moved to the new location. I promise. I won’t leave you in the cold. I’ll invite you along to sit on the new front porch. I’m still going to be flowergardengirl but the blog will be called Decorate A Garden.

******(Updated this post on December 2nd, I am repairing my videos. Youtube cleared the ones affected by the recent copyright mixup–but I have to upload them again to youtube and fix the links on my blog. This will take me awhile as you can imagine. Eventually all videos will be moved to the new site)********

1. Kaarina says:

hey good for you for getting your new blog out there. you’ve got such a good attitude! when one door closes, another opens! hope you’re well 🙂

2. Ginger says:

Anna, if you design the new blog with as much talent, creativity and child like enthusiasm that you used to decorate your Christmas tree – then it will be a sure fire winner, I’m sure! Sending you cyber hugs and kisses from another Carolina gal! Will miss you, hurry on back.

3. The mind boggles at the pettiness of some people, Anna. I’m really sorry that you’re having this sort of trouble with morons who derive some childish pleasure out of bugging people. I’ll just send you hugs and encourage you that karma will even things out in the end…or as my mother would say, ‘what goes around comes around’. The bully(ies) will get theirs.

4. Peggy says:

Hi Anna, sorry to hear you have had such nitpicking with your blog, we write of our lives if these people have lives let them start a blog and write of theirs publicly instead of anonymously attacking you.I look forward to seeing Copper Top Cottage up and running soon.
    Best wishes

You know Anna, some people just have too much time on their hands!! Sorry to hear of your troubles…you are handling with the Southern Charm we have all come to love about you….best wishes for a speedy new blog….I for one can’t wait to read it!!

6. Hi Anna

I can’t believe what I’m reading. This or these ‘troublemakers’, are they just bluffers? I can’t get my head around the fact someone would want to intimidate you in this way. What a tiny small mentality they must have. Don’t they just make your blood boil.

Sorry to hear this Anna.
    Yes, Rob, I do think they are just bluffers with nothing better to do and they have a burr up their rear. But I have heard they are doing it to others…but had intended on starting this other blog anyway—so this was just the nudge I needed. But I did need to tell folks why the links were broken and why the podcast don’t play. Youtube hasn’t gotten back with me on the investigation. I sent the proof they need on the Sunshine Lavender Farm video I did. That was produced with music from my Mac that is included with the Mac for anyone to use.

Thanks for the support everyone. Hugs to all.

7. Wow! That is shocking. I am glad you are a fighter and that you will win! I will follow you anywhere you go, and will miss you for the time it takes to re-launch. Love your guts, FGG! You’re my hero.

8. Robin says:

I’d be completely lost if something like that happened to me. It’s a good thing you are so creative and resourceful! I look forward to seeing your new blog!

9. Hi Anna, I hope you will get your new blog up and running real soon…I’m looking forward to it! It’s sad that you have had to make this change, though;-/ Hang in there:-)

I’m looking forward to your new blog, I bet it will be beautiful! My sister was just telling me that her husband was having problems with You tube pulling his videos of their son for similar strange reasons. Sorry you’ve been having problems with links, hopefully it won’t be an issue on your new blog.

11. meghan says:

oh my gosh! that is just crazy. well, i will be anxiously awaiting “decorate a garden.” have a very merry christmas anna! 🙂

12. Where you lead, we will follow. I can’t wait to see what new thing you come up with.

What a pain regarding the links! But I’ll follow you anywhere….

14. Jo says:

I am so sorry to hear you’re going through this! Some people have literally nothing better to do with their time but to attempt to make life miserable for those they are apparently jealous of, given your talent & creativity and originality, something this person probably wishes they had but is sorely lacking any of it. I hope this person sees fit to leave you alone and you can get on with things without the needless worry & harassment. Looking forward to your new blog!

15. joey says:

So sorry, Anna 😦 … hangin’ in with you, hoping all goes well, anxious for your first post at Decorate A Garden.

16. Jan says:

Anna, I am looking forward to your new blog. What a shame that someone has been harassing you.

Jan
    Always Growing

17. Beth says:

So sorry to hear about your bully….but you know there is an ass everywhere you go!
    Looking forward to your new adventure! Beth