Flowergardengirl’s blog on vacation and new look for Spring

Flowergardengirl’s blog will change. I own two other urls and would really like a more professional look and attitude for my blog. I will probably come back on a MacBook Pro cause I can do more with the design and photo albums. But I need to devote full time to it for a couple of months. I’m going to retire the Flowergardengirl blog name–but it will remain a logo name. I’m going to come back as one of my other Urls—I’ll let you know.

I might do a Spring kick off with Copper Top Cottage.

I’ll be around to see you all. I’m not going anywhere but I won’t be posting cause I’ll be building the new site. I’ve been trying to do it part-time but that doesn’t work—I just want more options and a more professional look. I need more design time. I need more space and a more professional look for the podcast.

So see you around. Hugs, Fgg

1. eliz says:

I see that many faithful readers have already responded, and I’m sure whatever you come up with will be a great success! Change is often good.

2. meghan says:

can’t wait to see what spring will bring. enjoy the holidays flowergardengirl!

Looking forward to what ever you come up with. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Jen

4. joey says:

Like daylight savings, we’ll be anxiously waiting and watching for your new look to spring forward. Holiday hugs 🙂

5. Jan says:

Can’t wait to see the new blog. Knowing you, it will be terrific.

Jan
    Always Growing

Uh, don’t get lost FGG! I love your blog and have learned so much from you, not to mention I love your wit!!

7. Beth says:

Well hey…I just stopped by to catch up…have fun working on your new “thang”….let us know how to find you! Beth

8. myenglishcountrygarden says:

Ill miss you darling. But understand the need to clear the decks 😉

9. Sylvia (England) says:

I will miss your regular posts, Anna but look forward to your new look and name. All very exciting! I hope you are feeling well and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

Best wishes Sylvia (England)

10. Good Luck!! We could all use a bit of fluffy up now and then. Carol

11. James A-S says:

I look forward to the Spring even more eagerly than usual.
    Don’t go far.