Where am I?

on

Where is flowergardengirl? Anyone know? You’ll find out Monday.

Hint: Go north from my house. Stop after 4 hours and 45 minutes. Big big big gardens on the schedule tomorrow. Many heirloom seeds available. Big house–and the list goes on.

Stay tuned.

Four hours north, huh? Don’t know but I’m sure your photos will be stunning!

2. atiredwife says:

Can’t wait to hear/see!!

3. fairegarden says:

Hmmm, four hours north, Monticello? I don’t think Biltmore, but that is a really cool place.

I loved your comment to James about the blog directory site, peeing on his electrical box, and the topper was Mr. Grits and his accent. Keep ’em comin’! 🙂

Frances
    You got it!! I was at Monticello and now I’m writing about it.

I went back and reread the conversation on James’ blog. That mess is such a scam isn’t it? People give you an award and then sit back to reap the links. Made me so mad. I unlinked in a hurry.

4. Peggy says:

Hi Anna, I don’t have a clue where you will be but I know the post will be interesting and informative. I love the post on the perinnials!I never thought of looking at them that way, you have such a quirky sense of humour!!

5. gittan says:

I haven’t got a clou / gittan

6. Heather says:

Can’t wait to see the photos! Drive safely~

7. With my sense of direction, I dunno where you are…except not here! Drive safely and have fun, wherever you’re gone!

You know how to keep us in suspense Anna! You need to come see my Monarch Birth!!

9. deb says:

Have fun. Wish I was there.

10. Robin says:

I think I know!!! Have fun at the Biltmore Mansion and gardens!!