For Girls Only! Boys stay away unless you need a bra

on

FlowergardengirlYou start getting older and things go south–right? That’s me above about 10lbs lighter than I am right now. Those are my winter jeans. Oh brother—they don’t fit right now. So I joined Shirley Bovshow at Eden Maker’s Blog for her “Blogger’s Butt” challenge. Visit her site and see where you can sign up. I don’t really over eat but I do spend too much time on the computer. Shirley challenges us to get rid of our blogger’s butts.

Of course extra weight is not good for us but let’s face it—we need some help in the bra department too. I hate them. I’ve never been able to find one that fit or felt good. But——–there is hope—Girls, I have to tell you about a new product—well new to me—and I love it! I bought one last week and it’s incredible and even unbelievable! Mr D gives it two thumbs up.

It’s the new Unbelievabra by Shapeez. You’ll never go unbelievable again. Best thing I’ve ever worn and you can move easily in it. You have to put it on over your head—-comical at first but I’ve mastered it.

I bought the Shortee but will buy the Ultimate soon. The Ultimate is a long line and is gonna look great under sweaters. The Shortee is cooler for our hot temps.

You’ll never have back fat again—promise! And nothing is going to show through to the front if you know what I mean.  It’s pricey but will probably last me about a year.

1. Ginger says:

I read this from work one night and didn’t have time to comment. Anyways, thanks for getting this info out. I am going to order one. Well, it’s on my “to do” list. Have you tried the Ennel Sport bra. Oprah likes it, and so do I.

2. Gail Morris says:

Ok, have you been looking at me with binoculars????? I REALLY needed to read this info on bras!!!! Going to probably purchase one and send this information on to my sistah in Columbia, SC!!!!
    Yes Gail I was looking–better hurry and get you one. 😉

3. Joy says:

Looks interesting Anna .. I’m not sure it is here in the Great White North though ? .. but hum …. I am interested ! LOL
    Joy

4. You are sooooo funny. You make me smile. Mr. D, too. Such a great way to start my day.

Always on the lookout for a good bra!! Thanks for the tip. So, make sure you post a photo of the tractor trailer delivering Mr. D’s fancy underwear! I almost spewed coffee while reading your comments! It is 5:42 in the a.m.

6. James says:

I see now, a bit too late, that you did warn me at the beginning. A bit like not looking at the signs before entering the restroom*

* See, I can talk American!

7. James says:

Ummmm….
    it may be that this particular post is not really aimed at me so I will politely excuse myself and edge swiftly towards the door…………………….

8. nancybond says:

(a) I’m headed over to Shirley’s blog — I could certainly use the challenge and support and (b) speaking of, er, support — that bra sounds like the cat’s meow! I’ll be looking for it. Thanks for sharing.
    Yes, let’s be encouraging to one another. I know I need it badly. You will love the bra once you figure out how to get it on. I will tell you that it loosens up a bit after about two wearings which I thought was good. It will have to be hand washed.

This is so funny—-listen: I kept asking Mr D if I got a slip for a package in the mail—he said no. I said well I have a bra coming and it won’t fit in the PO Box. He look wide eyed at me—-and said well……I’ll have to pay attention to that. So he said—jokingly/sorta–I ordered some fancy new underwear and they will have to deliver it in a tractor trailer. WEll I rolled on the floor laughing. He’s so quick.

I know what you mean!! I cringe at the thought of putting on jeans…or my ballet stuff.!!!!! augh
    It drives me nuts. I would hate to imagine I had to put on ballet clothes right now–you are very brave. I feel like I lost 10lbs when I put that bra on—but I didn’t so my pants still don’t fit.