Side by Side comparison on Senorita Rosalita Cleome

Senorita Rosalita Cleome by Proven Winners

Senorita Rosalita Cleome not fertilized properly
I planted two Senorita Rosalita Cleomes by Proven Winners just this last Spring of 09. One is in my yard and one in the neighbor’s beds across the street from me.  Average height for these plants is 24-48″ Mine are at least 5 feet tall and wide. Both plants came from the same source, same age, and planted the same day. I set them in the ground at the same level and added slow release fertilizer and a dose of Flower Tone ( a fertilizer with micronuturients).

Senorita Rosalita Cleome properly fertilizedI did two things differently. I amend my soil with mushroom compost in the Spring and cow manure in the Autumn while laying down a good layer of leaf mulch. Now I would say that was enough to make a difference except that I’ve grow Senorita Rosalita for several years now and this year she is a foot taller and wider? So how did I accomplish that?

Senorita Rosalita Cleome not fertilized properlyYou do see the difference right? And I tease this neighbor all the time. I tell him that next year I’m taking over the fertilizing schedule too. He tells me that my plant is too big to fit in his corner and he’s happy with this little runt. I also planted his variegated lantana and Supertunia Bordeux which are looking a bit stressed. He looks across the street at my house and can see the possibilities. I rub it in.

Now I’m not showing you his lawn cause it is immaculate. He can clearly take care of a lawn better than me—-but not for long—cause I’m getting ready to blow his socks off with that too. So just what did I do to create such monster plants?

Senorita Rosalita CleomeMy cleome got so big that it split on this side. Not to worry, I cut off a few branches and she then proceeded to mend herself. Why? Because of what I gave her to make the cell walls strong. Since her core was strong—she got better and never dropped a single bloom in the process—well except for the one small branch I cut off the back side.

I think I could have left it and she would have been fine but it was growing in to my mini cryptomeria and salvia. I had to make the choice for the sake of those other plants.

So let’s just say that you aren’t convinced I can grow massive plants?

River Birch This picture was taken last Autumn 08. My little River Birch was planted in the Spring of 08. Look at it now–

River Birch at a craftsman homeThat River Birch has grown at least 4 additional feet tall and wide. All because I applied my smart formula to the soil around the base of the plant. So how does it work?

You need to stay tuned! I’ll be marketing this formula under the Flowergardengirl name, it is totally organic, does not leach in to the ground waters, does not change the genetic make up of the plant, and is not hazardous. Farmers all over NC are giving a go and they are experiencing between 40 and 80% higher yields without pesticides and herbicides. All because my formula makes the plant stronger.

There are other formulas on the market that are similar but this is the only one created with the correct organic make up to be able to talk to the plant. This formula is unique because of it’s capability to make the plant stronger. Stronger cell walls on a rose bush means that aphids can not chew through the membranes and suck out the juices. Roots grow stronger supplying the plant with more nutrients.

It is also effective sprayed on things such as rust, mildew, molds, fungus and when sprayed in grass or your beds—-will eliminate voles and moles. Why–because it eliminates the bugs that these animals feed on. I’ve seen azaleas come back to life and tired Crape Myrtles come to full bloom again. It also prevents dampening off in commercial nurseries.

Continued use of herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers will weaken the cell walls of plants and actually make infestations worse. My formula works best because it makes the plant stronger. It certainly is healthier for you, me, the brids and bees. Honey bees hang on cause I’m coming to save the day!

I’ve seen my formula bring those Alberta spruces back to full glory! And just wait till you see what it does to ornamental shrubs. Have you got a boxwood that is browning up? Help is on the way! Commercial landscapers and lawn care experts are going to love it.

River Birch used in landscaping

So stay tuned. I’m super excited. And….my formula will work in any zone!

**See Anna’s Garden Makeover and how she makes her garden bloom! Bloom Mix

1. vicky says:

Please let me know when and where I can find your formula. Thank you.

1. Vicky–I’m sorry but I don’t sell it anymore. Thank you for asking though.

2. annie says:

Got some bad news for ya girl!!!!!!!!! Your beautiful little River Birch has one of the most invasive root systems there is………..It will eventualy invade your foundation and create havoc! Should da spent more time researching your trees as well………

1. I did do my homework on this. The roots of this tree will turn and go back into the yard when it hits the concrete foundation of my house. This river birch’s roots can be controlled. This is a very wet spot and needed a tree that would help absorb that. Other trees would have rotted.

This tree is approved for use around sidewalks and driveways. It has a fibrous root system. This area has a drain but can at times be covered in water for a short period. That would smother other varieties.

See Heritage River Birch at the link below.

2. Annie–would you also please provide me a link to where you got this information? Thank you.

3. Kathy says:

I am excited about this new formula too. I live in central Florida. Have several rose bushes and tropical plants/bushes (oleander, hibiscus, crepe myrtle, plumbago, jatropha, etc.). I would love to make things easier as I am constantly purchasing and spreading fertilizer! I LOVE flowers and gardening. I have a full time job and only get to work in my yard on the weekend – but it is my passion. Love your website and am including your son in my prayers!
    You can use it as a spray or poured in the ground around the plant. Roses like it in the ground but if you see an infestation of aphids–you can spot spray them. So it works directly and indirectly. It will work in your area and I’ve not tried it on hibiscus but I’m betting it will stop that fungus that gets on them. I will keep you posted. Watch this blog for its debut.

4. Wendy says:

Yes, I’m convinced you can grow big plants now! 🙂 I like that you’re going to blow your neighbor’s socks off regarding his lawn too!
    My neighbor’s are the best! He’ll take my teasing in good stride.

Is this a mail order thing? Sign me up! (will it work on veggies?)
    You will love it–and yes, works really well on veges. Better yields and tastier ones too. I’ll let you know when it’s available.

It comes straight from the scientist lab to me–then to you. I’ll be mailing it from my house.

6. What a saleswoman you are!! You have me all excited now. But the proof is in the pudding, right! I’m looking forward to finding out about this formula.
    Sorry, forgot to add great post! Can’t wait to see your next post!

7. What a saleswoman you are!! You have me all excited now. But the proof is in the pudding, right! I’m looking forward to finding out about this formula.
    Tried and tested in my garden and many others around NC. I’ve got lots of pictures as proof. I’ll be doing some podcast too and interviewing those who are growing it. I’m very excited.

8. Beth says:

Oh girl I can’t believe how excited I am about this! I have a mole in my yard right now. (My big tom cat used to be my mole patrol) And because I am starting my gardens all over again I need the help I can get! Let me know when and where I can get some! Beth
    I will let you know and thank you for the enthusiasm. If you put this formula down in your soil as you plant your new beds—you’ll see dramatic results. It does especially well at establishing a good root system for new plants.