I’m in the habit of buying a packet of notecards here, there or wherever I see them. I think if I saw them in a store, I’d definitely “pick” these.
    Thank you. This is really good to know. I’m going to offer a few packaged and then I’m going to make some in to E cards.

1. Betty says:

I’d definately buy several packages..I use a lot of note cards. Just found some really pretty ones at Home Goods the other day by Waverly for $2.99..10 cards. Whenever I find bargains like that, I grab them up. Let us know when they’ll be available for sale. Gal, is there anything that you don’t do? Do you ever have time to sleep? I don’t believe your mind ever turns off and you relax, does it?

2. Randy says:

Anna,
    That’s just beautiful! Well done! How do you find the time to do all that you do?
    No Sleep! I haven’t been able to sleep much since I was 40. So I’ve had 11 years to get a lot done.

1. Betty says:

Anna,
      I don’t care how late I go to bed, I manage only 4 hrs. sleep a night, then I’m wide awake once I get up for another few hours. Get my best sleep from about 5:30-7:30 am. Even if I take Ambien CR.

Pretty color and great composition. Great fun!

4. You are a woman of many talents. I love the way you use as many as you can in your very interesting, creative and productive life. You definitely make the world a better place.

I also want to thank you for all your kind and thoughtful comments to me. You have been such a comforter and encourager, and a real joy to know. Blessings on you for being such a blessing to me and many others.
    Thank you so much. That means a good deal to me for you to think of me so warmly. I liked you right off before I knew of your sadness with Joey. You are a fun person and have a good sweetness about you. Now don’t spoil that 😉

It’s so sunshiney!! Love it.

Like it. Very pretty.

7. What a great idea for a collection. This one is so sunny and beautiful! -Jackie
    Thank you and it is fun to go out amongst the critters and flowers to see what might happen or how I might get inspired.

I love this card, you are so talented!
    Oh, I don’t know–I try but in all the successes–there are several hundred that get trashed. I take hundreds of pictures and then one might be the winner–you know? But I like these rudbekias a lot. They are like zinnias to photograph. Easy!

9. deb says:

How sweet. I pick you back
    Big hugs and that means a lot to me!

10. Anna, these cards just continue to delight me. What a burst of sunshine the card is. As is its creator. 🙂
    Now that is just too much–keep it coming! Awwww, you rock and I’m glad we’re buds.

11. Robin says:

That is so pretty!
    Thank you!

12. Wow Anna, the card is beautiful and the idea of your card collection is something I will keep in mind. H.
    Thank you Helen. I just found a good printer this week. They are in TX and have the best customer service. I’m just getting started but have high hopes.