It’s Working Extremely Well! Blog Traffic

100_9903

There is a little bee hidden in my phlox. You might not notice him right off but when I mention he’s there, you take a closer look. So it is with blogs too. For two days, I snapped photos of your home pages and attached them to my blogroll. So far, I’ve only taken photos of my most frequent visitors.

**** You must open the main page to see the links. Individual post stay crisp and clear.*****

100_9864

I can’t believe how much that increased clicks to your blogs. It was amazing. So now I’m off to incorporate stage two of this project—-creating a highlighted blog spot. Meaning—up in the right top portion of my sidebar, I’m going to talk your blog up to the point you blush! So stay tuned for even more as I decorate the blogging world—-with some pretty link love!

The reason I do this—-cause your blogs are wonderful. They are beautiful and creative. I would say that most of my readers aren’t aware you are so clever, funny, informative, and creative. I hope my readers take a minute to come visit you. I appreciate you and my readers!

It’s about time for another giveaway isn’t it? I’ll have to think on that.

1. Anna-
    What a great idea. I love it! Thanks for including my blog link. You are the epitome of thoughtfulness and kindness! looks beautiful.
    Shirley
    You have been there for me since the get go–course you are going to be everywhere I am! Love ya to pieces.

2. Gee, gosh, thanks. Being practically tech-illiterate myself, I am perpetually amazed at all the interesting things you do on your little space here at FGG. Thanks for your kindness.
    Unless you are in Hawaii this week, you are up late like me.

I change things often. I’ve always been a creature of change or creativity anyway. I can’t leave well enough alone. You should see my hair!

3. Phillip says:

Its a lovely idea Anna, but personally I’m not sure about the 3 col format as I would rather see the maximum of your lovely posts and photos.
    I know, I know, it’s a bit much but look how pretty everyone’s blog is! I see there is some open space at the bottom of my blog—maybe I’ll go add some more pics 😉

4. cindee says:

What a neat idea(-: I love seeing all the blog pictures there too!
    You better look fast—I’ll have it changed three times by tomorrow.

5. Sunita says:

What a great idea! I love the look of all those blogs displayed like in an art catalogue. I cant wait to dive in and discover all the ones I havent been to yet and to rediscover some of my old favourites 🙂
    Thanks, Anna!
    It is loads of fun to look at the art–as you say. It’s fun to visit the blogs that way too.

Anna, you are too good to all of us, thanks for adding my blog to your blog roll. Love this new look. But don’t overwork yourself.

Jen
    It’s fun. I’m not so nice as I am energetic. Do I seem overworked? I’ve never been one to sleep much. Did you know I have several quilts started–and of course there are those gardens to tend. 😉

7. Ok, I’m finally done I think. I’ll be adding more to the regulars as folks stop by and–well, become regulars. If you’ll notice, I turned the previews back on. If you hover over your link—the most current page will be viewable. Current preview is also turned on for–the other blogs I love.

I did have previews turned off because it got in the way of the post—but with the blogs over to the extreme right—that shouldn’t be a problem right?

Let me know what you think. Hugs to eveyone.

I’m honored you included me Anna. Thank you! You’re always coming up with great ideas. I haven’t been around much the last few days because of my daughter’s soccer games. I always feel like I missed a lot in the blogging world after being gone just a few days 🙂

9. myenglishcountrygarden says:

How characteristically kind of you to do this ,my dear Anna.

Grace comes in many forms: you have it in abundance 🙂
    Awwwww, you have to give lots of love to get some huh? I’ll be along to see you later today.

10. You go girl! And thanks for what you are doing. H.
    You are very welcome! I appreciate how hard you work on your site.

11. Cathy says:

Hi Anna, I love your new blog and it is a generous idea you have.
    Have a great week, the weather has been terrific around here in the last 2 weeks and hope you are having great weather too!
    Our weather is unusually awesome. I don’t ever remember having one this cool and mostly humidity free. I’ve been outside quite a bit more than most years. I love it.

12. Barbee' says:

Hi Anna, I cannot see your sidebars on my screen, but I have to tell you that what I see in the main column is super gorgeous. What a kind, and generous idea you have there. Hope it isn’t too much for you to take on. Yes, the blue text is very pretty. I like it.
    Barbee, you have to load the main page to see it–which is where most of my traffice arrives. I did it this way on purpose. Opening individual post creates a clear and crisp post so that google will love you for it.

13. Oh yea, forgot to mention I’ll be rotating the top blog on the regular blog list periodically. That way, last spot is not always last spot!