Working on blog stuff

on

100_9762

Hey everyone—I’m working on blog stuff. So if you see me come by your blog and not comment—well then you know I just captured a pic of your home page to put on my sidebar. WordPress has a cool way of linking the blogroll to your site. So if you are a regular here—you will see your name in lights soon. It’s going to take awhile so keep checking back to see yours.  ;)!

Hugs to all! Anna

1. Dave says:

It looks like a neat feature!

2. deb says:

Well that sounds cool. Can’t wait to see it.

3. linda says:

You’re always up to something new and surprising Anna! Kudos!

oh to see my name in lights! LOL Great work Anna.

5. I agree with Philip, It makes for easy reading with the text and background.

6. myenglishcountrygarden says:

You are so clever-I didn’t know WordPress had this feature….I might be tempted to avoid potting on hollyhocks and dividing iris to discover just how to do this.
    I tlod you below-I love the new look page with the black and aqua. Stunning and sets off your posts beautifully. And I adore the header.

7. patientgardener says:

I too like the colour of the text on the black background. Would you mind if I copied it? Looking forward to seeing the blogroll. I’m on wordpress as well so I will have to see how to do this.

8. Phillip says:

I like this new text colour too – very easy to read.

Have fun with it!

This is really interesting, now of course you know that I am going to be checking back to see everyone.

I really love this turquoise text on the charcoal. It really isn’t that hard to read.

Jen

11. I wish I knew how to do cool stuff like that! H.