1. Kim says:

Anna, nice collage, thank you.

My husband and I both served, too.
    Really—that is so grand. Thank you too! I was a mechanic on the flight-line. So foreign from who I turned out to be. It was adventurous and I had grown up with brothers who made me help work on their cars. What did you do?

2. Meems says:

Anna,
    What a beautiful collage. A BIG hardy hug and thank you to you and your husband for sacrificial service to our country. I am SO grateful for every single man and woman who have insured our freedom by their service and sacrifice. God bless you and your family this Memorial Day weekend. (Love your new do BTW.)
    Meems @ Hoe and Shovel
    Thank you very much. I was proud of all our years in the AF.

I like my new do too. It’s easier to style daily but a pain once every six weeks for touch ups.

Nice collage Anna, one day you will have to share your time at West Point. Have a good Memorial Day.
    If you search Custer on my sidebar, you’ll see a bit about our time there. We were at USAFA too. We are AF but spent two years in the land of the Army as guest. MrD and I were both enlisted when we married but he soon became an officer. He retired as a major. I wish there had been bloggers back when we were in. I would love keeping up with all my friends across the USA. We never went overseas but sure covered the real estate on the mother land.

4. Thank you for your post and especially your service to our country. Both my son in laws are Navy Seals.
    Blessings to you on this special day,
    Karen
    Navy Seals is the most intense training there is! Bravo and tell them thank you so much.

My heart is with you as you heal.

Wonderful post Anna. I have seen a few gentle reminders of what tomorrow is REALLY about. We have a lot of service men and women in our families and some not with us any longer……a moment of silence please…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Thank you.
    I’m grateful to those that served both in your family and mine. It’s make our soil and freedom very precious.

6. Valerie says:

I love your blog and your gardening/landscaping is to die for! Happy Memorial Day to you and your loved ones and a big THANK YOU to you and your husband for having served our country and protected our freedom!!!
    You are welcome and we had a good time while we were in the service. MrD retired from the AF and was only in a few years. I got busy right away raising kids. My kids loved moving and now they aren’t one bit shy. It was a very good experience.

Thank you for coming by and I enjoyed my visit to your blog as well.

I love the way you featured red, white and blue flowers! Hope you and your family have a great weekend.
    Thank you and I like that pic of me and MrD side by side. We were so young.

8. Cathy says:

Very nice photos Anna, Happy Memorial Day to you and your family and I honor those who served our country. Bless you all!
    Yes, bless them all. I love America and the big red, white, and blue. I’m nuts about the 4th of July.