1. Cinj says:

Geez, it sounds like you’ve been even busier than I’ve been. I worked every day last week so didn’t make many rounds. Now I’m out planting more trees and planning more new gardens. Mom’s thinking about making her first trip to our “new” house so I hope to get some stuff done inside before this weekend rolls around. We’ll see….
    There is something about having guest that lights a fire under us to get the garden work done. Good luck with it all and don’t hurt your back.

Now you’ve got me curious – what are you advertising??! Can’t wait to see.

Clark reminds me of my beloved Tinkerbell – I got her for my birthday when I was 8. Same “don’t bother me” attitude, too – LOL
    I would have a cat if they didn’t make my eyes swell. I would like to see it if I have it.

Let’s see, The Briar Patch has a ton of stuff for sale with everything from home decor to all your gardening needs. They have an awesome perennial section. It was rather hard for me to write the commercial because they have two locations and more stuff than you can imagine. I got the draft done and now it’s in the hands of the producer. This is actually like draft number 6.

You are one talented lady………………!

4. Betty says:

Gal, is there nothing you can’t do? You are an amazing and talented person. Can’t wait to see the commercial played here. Are you going to be in it? That is a beautiful cat and I’m not even a cat or dog lover! How do you find time to do all that you do? I’d love to bottle up some of your energy and save it for myself when I need it.. How’s Copper Top Cottage coming along? Have I missed some latest postings of photos?
    Betty right now I feel badly cause I’m not getting to answer all my comments on my blog. I’m trying to get around to those who ask specific questions. I usually respond to everyone. Once my seeds and plants are in the ground, I can quit running in and out of the house. I can sit down long enough to make sense. I do love this time of year though. So many hopes and dreams.

I won’t be in the commercial. I’m just writing and taking the photographs for it.

5. Cats love to be photographed, he’s just being coy! 🙂

Cameron

6. Thanks for making the time to visit my blog and give me some great advice about Gunther. That is very creative and I like it a lot! Thank you and thanks for your great blogspot, Flowergardengirl.
    Aloha, Karen

7. Marnie says:

Clark doesn’t look annoyed. He looks happy to have his photo taken. Good luck with your commercial. I’m really excited to see it.
    Marnie

8. Randy says:

Anna,
    Clark is a pretty kitty. I miss having a pet really bad, but right now I just don’t thing I could give one the attention and love they require.

9. Joy says:

Anna .. congratulations girl ! Looking forward to seeing the commercial : )
    I love Clark .. and I’m sure my girls would love seeing Clark too .. he is the perfect quiet garden buddy … LOL

10. Brooke says:

Lol…. cute!

11. myenglishcountrygarden says:

Oh, Clark is a handsome devil…I too share a garden with Tom, a quite timid Tabby .He likes to hide and then run out “cirruping” at us, when we walk round the garden. It’s his way of showing us who really is boss out there. And he is the reason I hesitate to plant nepeta as a replacement border edging to my Long Roses Walk. He’d eat it within minutes 😉

12. cindeesgarden says:

Wow what fun.(-: You are a celebrity. Don’t worry about dropping by I am out in the garden as much as I can be too(-: Have a great day!!!

Its easy make the commercial featuring the gorgeous cat. You’d have millions of viewers. Good luck with the commercial and enjoy the sunshine. Very dull and wet over here, but Chelsea Flower Show next week.

14. Deb says:

Weee….I know someone famous.

Let me be the first to say……”I knew her when.”

Can’t wait to see this commercial. In the meantime, may I please have your autograph?

Jen