The Oso Easy Roses in Perspective

on

100_7617

Someone emailed me and ask to see the Oso Easy Paprika from a distance. I love to take pictures so out the door I flew. Here ya go.

100_7615It is planted under a Red Twig dogwood. On the far side of the bench is my Gertrude Jeckyll rose. Planted up against the porch post is a Winchester honeysuckle. I have three of them and they will grow to the top of my porch and I’ll direct them from there 🙂 I hope.  And here you can see what the Oso Easy Rose Fragrant Spreader looks like. It’s huge and will bloom soon.

100_7618Those are dwarf cryptomeria to the right of the River Birch. I love my birch!

1. Wanita says:

So pretty, Anna. I’m so anxious to see blooms on my flowers, but in the meantime, it’s good to see what’s blooming in your neck of the woods.
    I will have lots more blooms in about two weeks. I noticed my Knock-Outs going nuts today. I’ve really concentrated on ornamental shrubs at the new house but it really needs some perennials too. And bulbs in the Autumn!

2. Randy says:

Anna,
    I love the stone on your house! I wish I could do something like that on ours, but it’s and old 70’s ranch and there just isn’t much you can do.
    OH but you can! Those ranch style homes have been updated and are so popular now. My neighborhood has a ton of them. I’ll have to get some pictures for you.

3. Marnie says:

Hi Anna, I have one ‘ground cover’ rose, Magic Meidiland. I definitely planted it in the wrong place and now I’m training it up a post as a climber;)
    Marnie
    MrD and I were just saying tonight that we will have to trim the one that got so big. I don’t want it to overtake those cryptomeria. I’m also getting the new ones so will consider putting them in a container.

4. Sherri says:

I looks great combined with the nandina
    I’m glad you noticed that as I think the deep burgundy and orange will blend so nicely.

5. Sherri says:

Love the pictures.
    Thank you. I enjoyed being at your blog yesterday. So nice to see you here.

6. Kathi says:

Oh my, is that a picture from this year? Our trees are just starting to leaf out…the leaves are still being picked up and our azalea’s have not even thought about blooming yet!

It’s not time to pick strawberries here…it will be june, but I always think of you when I see them and I will be making jam again 🙂

A wonderful day to you dear friend!
    Hugs,
    Kathi 🙂
    I’m going to fix strawberry jam too! REally! Oh yes, we are all greened up down here and I’ll soon be planting my tender annuals. I usually wait till after Mother’s Day weekend. Hugs back at ya!

7. joey says:

Aw yes, River Birch … a favorite, Anna! Finally catching up (not really) after the heatwave weekend in the garden (dodged rain storms and heavy winds). The temps have thankfully cooled down giving exploding plants time to strut in style. Thanks for the front photo shoot!
    This is the busiest time for you and all you have going with the community, your sister, and the good will extended to so many. I’m so glad you stopped by as you really encourage me. I hope you recognize me when you return—I’m not going to look the same.