Copper Top’s Life in the Woods

on

dogwoodcoppertop

This is why I wanted Copper Top Cottage located here. In the winter, the trees have no leaves and it’s nice and warm inside. During the summer and our 90+ heat and humidity, the trees will keep it nice and cool. It’s turning out just like I thought it would. I hope we get to work on it this weekend. I’m ready to move in.

1. Racquel says:

I’m loving the new design Anna. Looks like you picked the ideal spot for your Copper Top Cottage. 🙂
    Thank you! You are going to see a lot of Copper Top as I’ll be there 24/7. I may install a potty.

2. Deb says:

Well how smart are you. Perfect placement:)
    After moving 30+ times in my life, I know a thing or two about placement cause I got it wrong 29 times. Ha! Really! I waited till I got to last place to get rid of all my junk. Have you ever moved and wondered why you hauled the junk along too? Sometimes we were moving so fast that the freezer items never thawed. Really! 27 of those moves were with the military.

3. Cinj says:

What a perfect spot. I’d love to be so near the yummy smelling blossoms too. Now you’ve got me missing my old stoop, it smelled so sweet this time of year.
    I do love it. I’ve got more plans for it than I have money. I hope all my seeds pull through and multiply in the process.

4. Looks perfect!

I like your new blog design! 🙂 YAY!

Cameron
    You are funny and I value your honesty. I’m glad to see you here again and glad I found out what was causing all those popups. EEEEk, I wouldn’t have liked it either.

5. Perfect! What a lovely place to sit during a 5 p.m. summer rain….
    OH goodness, I didn’t think of the summer rain. How marvelous.

6. cindee says:

You are so lucky! I can’t wait to see it all finished too!
    Thank you and it is a lot of fun to have such a place. I don’t take it for granted. I’ve been to the poor house and back. Things like this are very sweet.

7. mothernaturesgarden says:

It is perfect.
    I was out taking pictures of Dogwoods today and thought of you. I can’t believe how many you have.

Hi Anna, You’ve sighted it in the perfect spot…It looks wonderful…in fact I need to scroll back up there to see it again! Yep, It looks great. have a good weekend~~gail
    MrD and I sat on the screened back porch tonight while we ate our supper. I fixed meatloaf…his favorite. And we gazed down at Copper Top as though we both were longing for it to be finished ;). Me because I want to live there and MrD cause he is sick of it! Ha!

9. Cathy says:

Copper is great, I can’t wait to see it when it’s finished. Your new blog is really nice great design,
    and the white letterings works well.
    Thank you and I’m over the top excited about completing it. I’ve got lots of stuff to move in there. Stuff I’ve been collecting for years.

Nearly there and what a lovely spot you chose.
    MrD is going to work on it a lot tomorrow. He was asking me how I wanted the big stained glass piece put on the front. It’s going right across the top of the front French doors. I can’t wait.

11. nancybond says:

I adore copper, and your copper topped cottage is going to look magnificent in this setting! Can’t wait to see it from all angles when it’s finished. 🙂
    Thank you tons! I’m off to take pictures of the azaleas in bloom. It’s so pretty here today. I’m also going to thin the seedlings.