An Easter Nest of Blue Eggs

williams-and-sonomaeasterThis a repost as I was waiting on the approval from Williams-Sonoma to use the photos. I had read and then reread their copyright rules and just wanted to make sure I was in the clear to use them and just received that confirmation from their public relations office. Thank you Williams-Sonoma. Please enjoy everyone as I think these are awesome! I have a thing for Robin’s egg blue. I may use this color in my family room with the tobacco road and just a hint of red just as you see in the nest.

nestof-chocolates

It’s a beautiful nest with robin eggs inside.

Or, put your eggs under the glass!  All items can be purchased at Williams-Sonoma

easternest

Or how about in a glass bunny? I love them all.

easter-bunnyglass

I am so enamoured of eggs, and nests, seem to be collecting them lately.

What inspiration.

Jen

2. Your photos are beautiful.

I love the cloches!

Gorgeous. What a clever talent and good eye to create these.

4. I am a complete patsy for W-S’s Easter decorations. It’s embarrassing. Luckily ,I usually just coo at the pictures and don’t follow through with a purchase.

5. Rebecca says:

Absolutely beauuutiful! It gives me some great ideas too. I’m thinking it could be easily replicated using a natural or grapevine wreath. I also like those under the glass. Thanks for sharing this with us!

6. Sheila says:

I’ve bought those in the past, they are great! The best thing is nobody eats them because they look so real!

7. Robin says:

That is so pretty! now I have photography ideas swirling all around in my head! I’ve been contemplating going around the neighborhood and collecting some of last years nests from the trees. Of course I wouldn’t put chocolate in them, but that cloche idea is fabulous!

8. Phillip says:

Don’t you love that store? I have a friend who works part-time at Williams Sonoma in Memphis and she’s always bringing us neat things. I like the nest idea and it looks like something you could easily do on your own.

They are pretty and I’m craving chocolate now too! I love the cloche idea.

10. janet says:

Sure is cute, but candy….come on…I made it past Valentine’s Day –don’t tempt me more auuughghgghgh
    ;^)