Consider Felicia Cape Town

feleciacapetown

Consider Felicia Cape Town for your containers. I’ve grown this is the ground and in containers. I love it.  For a real treat, see how Cherry used them in her garden.

feleciacapetown1 You can find them at your Proven Winners Nursery   photos and info from Proven Winners and permission to use them was granted

Cape Town Blue
Felicia hybrid
Blue Felicia Daisy

Another winner from our South African friends, this superb true-blue daisy is more compact and free-flowering than older varieties. Yellow centers and blue petals make this a spirited addition to containers or beds. Heat
tolerant and sun loving.

Plant Details
Exposure
Plant in sun or partial shade

Height
8-12″

Spacing
10-12″

Hardy Temp
28°F (-2°C)

Uses
Use in beds, borders and containers

Features
Heat tolerant and free-flowering with blue daisies all season

Awards Won
2006 – Top Performers
City of Cedar Rapids

1. cherry says:

Good morning Miss Anna thank you so much for identifying my flowers, for mentioning my blog and for the kind words about my brother.
    Keep doing what you are doing gal, it puts a smile on my face every time I stop by.
    hugs, Cherry
    You are welcome! Big hugs to you for the loss and you come by any time. Love it when you do!

2. Wanita says:

Wow! They are beautiful. I love the big container arrangement!

Blessings,
    Wanita

3. joey says:

You are certainly turning me on for spring, Anna! A stunning shade of blue … looks like a winner to me!

4. Sweet Bay says:

That’s interesting! I didn’t realize that Felicia is heat tolerant. I’ll have to try it. The flowers are so dainty and such a beautiful powder blue.

5. Sylvia (England) says:

Anna, I love these daisies, they are my favouite daisy. I like the common name for them, Kingfisher daisy. I wish I could say that I would look out for this variety but it isn’t listed on Proven Winners website for Europe.

Best wishes Sylvia (England)

Aren’t they lovely, and those containers are wonderfully put together. Whoever does their selection / photography really knows their stuff.

7. Philip says:

Hi Anna!
    I got to pick this!
    Or, I was the first to submit it.
    Yay!
    Felicia is also deer resistant!
    Best,
    Philip
    Poor little deer—NOT! I love this color and even remember it turning a bit darker blue. Seems like Cherry’s are darker but I’m assuming hers are the same variety as above. Thank you for picking my post!