Supertunia® Bordeaux’s Veining is Spectacular

bordeaux

Remember this Bordeaux–well here is a more lovely picture. The veining in this Supertunia is exquisite. Ken Lander is the breeder for this stunning lady. He stopped by my blog recently and I was thrilled. I didn’t have my site set up to give this flower its due justice—so here you go! You can see my write up on the Supertunia Bordeaux here………. Supertunia Bordeaux

Supertunia® Bordeaux
Petunia hybrid
Petunia

Pictures are from Proven Winners Plants site

bordeaux-2

1. Racquel says:

I love the deep purple veining against that lavender pink flower.
    It’s one of those plants that people stop and take a closer look.

2. ForestWander says:

Oh! those look so healthy and pretty!

I wish I had time to take care of flowers like that.

The colors are very virbrant also.

Nice pictures!
    Once they are fed and watered it’s pretty easy. The key is to never let them dry out or go hungry.

3. Marnie says:

That looks like the one I buy every spring. It is indeed a supertunia. Love the color! My favorite green house always carries it.
    Marnie
    Oh good. So nice to know when one of my buds is growing the same thing. Let me know when you have pictures up and I’ll link to them.

I just read your comment to me on the last post. I will take any info, free of charge, anytime!!

Stunning specimen here. I cannot wait to start shopping for these. Thank you so much for introducing these to me!!
    You are so welcome and I’m glad you are enjoying my selections. I want to share so you can have a chance to buy them too.

That basket is stunning. He must be so proud of his ‘baby’.
    He is and so are all his followers. I just wish I could go by and see his nursery in Nova Scotia.