1. nancybond says:

Orange + hot pink, and perhaps a little red is one of my favourite combinations in the garden! Love it!
    I figured that out already 😉 We like a lot of the same stuff.

2. jgh says:

I have no hope of seeing any petunias here for months! So it was good to come here and see some nice color combo today.
    You can plant the petunias early as they are a bit cold tolerant. The PW’s that is. They show a tolerance to 30 degrees. I know that is still a bit of a ways off but it’s still better than waiting until it’s 50 out.

Hi Anna, I was looking to see if Jodi had gotten wind of this post! it’s fun to hear you two spare over petunias! I like the colors of these two together…really delightful~~gail
    I see she’s gotten wind;) I’ll have to go raz her about it. I’ve had killer migraines for two weeks and I’m not quite up to speed after my last cold. I guess it’s allergy season as the trees around here are blooming a bit. I’m trying to get caught up today. I just commented on your desperate to have Spring post. I know exactly what you mean and I’m there too–I can’t wait for Spring.

4. Marnie says:

Lovely and hardworking. I think these work really well in tying together other bold colors in the garden.
    Marnie
    They sure do. I call them connector colors. I had a piece of pie while at your site today. It was yummy.

5. Racquel says:

Great combination of two hot colors Anna! I love orange & pink together too.
    You like all flowers! I just found a new rudbekia in red! It’s over at Thompson and Morgan seeds. Phillip over at Gardens of a Golden Afternoon showcased it. So put that on your wish list too.

6. good color combos!
    Cameron
    Hey Cameron–I was at Monks this week. It was yummy!

Those are so beautiful!!
    Your peach hibiscus is very pretty.

8. Sylvia (England) says:

Anna, lovely colours – I do think they look lovely together. Thank you for leaving a comment on my guest post at http://www.tulipsinthewoods.com Is there a reason you don’t grow hellebores? I know sometimes there are plants that we just don’t have and there isn’t a reason.

Best wishes Sylvia (England)
    You are welcome Sylvia and your hellebores are fantastic! I have never grown them because I’ve moved too much. The longest I’ve ever lived anywhere is 5 years. The soil at my last home needed amending badly and was finally in good shape when I sold it–boo hoo. So once I get my new beds in shape, I’ll be planting some hellebores for sure! Nothing can be planted in this NC soil and live unless you amend the daylights out of it.

They work well together Anna. I like orange flowers.
    It’s one of my fav combinations—oh I say that with everything don’t I?