1. kathi says:

I am going to plant some sunflowers this year, I just love them! Your pictures are always a delight to look at 🙂
    Thank you and I enjoyed your blog today as well.

2. Ginger says:

Those pictures are sublime. There is nothing more gorgeous than a sunflower. They are glorious.
    Glad you like them. I have a whole lot more just waiting on the puter. I’m trying to post the rest of 08’s so I can move on to 09.

3. Sunita says:

Beautiful! Youre so right… they do look just as pretty even before they open up. I love the geometric perfection of the design at the centre of the flowers. Dont they look psychedlic if you look at them a bit longer than usual?
    I love the design too and did an article about it under the category sunflowers. I do get dizzy looking at the design too long. I had to get rid of an afghan my grandmother made for me because it had patterns that made my eyes go nuts. It can affect you and make it difficult to look at.

4. Sue says:

These are lovely photos! A couple summers ago, I took a bunch of pics of flower buds I called, “anticipation”. I didn’t have them printed or backed up, and they got destroyed when my husband was moving things from the computer they were on to one my dad had given me.

I’ll have to do that again.
    Oh yes! Do it again as every flower is different. This time you will be better and look for just the right angle. I think I get better with each picture. It’s just practice. I bet it did make you sick to lose the photos. I hate to work that hard and then it gets lost. But there are always lots more flowers and plenty of time.

5. Deb says:

Man those pictures make me miss warm weather.

OMG! Your photos are beautiful!!!

I love these pictures! The one with the bees is great. Sunflowers just say summer don’t they?

8. Peggy says:

I love sunflowers! Mine have just gone in as seed to be ready for the summer. Fantasitc photos as usual

Pretty cool. Mother Nature is an intricate designer.

10. The bee looks like it’s saying, ‘hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, OPEN!”