1. Randy says:

Susan’s are my absoluet favorite. I fond memories from my childhood associated with them. 🙂
    I can’t pass them by without taking a picture.

Everyone should have the Susans, I love mine.
    Buy the whole nursery full and fill every vacant spot with them! I love yours, mine, and ours—the more the better.

Lovely, they have a shade of yellow that always stands out and you have caught them so well.

4. Deb says:

Very nice. Stop by my blog. I’ve got something for you.
    Thank you Deb. I’m not feeling so well. I don’t know if it’s one of my wonderful allergy attacks or a bad cold. I also can’t figure out the wordpress link back. It list everyone who has me on a blogroll or mentions my name. I gave up on it a long time ago. So I have no clue when someone lins to me.

I appreciate the award. I agree that our blogging world connects us in a way we never would have on our own. I remember when we got our first phone when I was growing up. I would never dream I’d be talking non-stop to a wonderful group of new garden buddies. I think it’s a blast. You are funny 24-7! But then you really know your stuff too. That is a very nice mix.

You are talking my flower here! Although I have plain old Susans! They are gorgeous….gail
    They are all pretty and there is no wrong Susan. I was looking up a wildflower variety yesterday and was pleased to see it offered by seed. I may just give it a go as well. Your Susans are pretty Gail and I love seeing you post about them. They look grand with your phlox!

6. Racquel says:

I couldn’t imagine my perennial borders without this long blooming plant. They attract butterflies and goldfinches with their bright colored blossoms & seed filled centers. 🙂
    I like anything that is a bee and bird magnet. It helps that they are so attractive and easy cheesy maintenance.

7. Pam says:

What gorgeous photos – not just these, but throughout your blog. Makes me yearn for some warmth and sun even more. The snow has been lovely, but enough.

P x
    I hate to even tell you that it almost reached 70 today. MrD was out working on the shed practically naked. Well not really as he is the most shy man I know. Not that I’ve known other men—but, well…..it was hot here today and we were wearing shorts. It will be your way I promise. I’ve had a bad cold so forgive me for not stopping by your blog. I will be there tomorrow or today by my clock. Thank you for your kind words about my blog.