Teal then Blue then Teal

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedla-reynolds-161

Looking over your photos quickly and with your eyes squinted reveals similar colors. When I opened my photos last night to try and categorize them, I decided to list them by color, then plant, and lastly would look good with another combo. That is really 4 copies of the same picture. The hard part is going through all the photos. Today, I have the blues and teals to show you. Enjoy!

eggs

wilmington-1-197

la-reynolds-202

frontdoor201

Digg!

Stumble it!

1. Betty Eshenour says:

Anna, I recently joined a bowling league after having not bowled for about 28 yrs. and I am finding my old bowling ball too heavy..seeing these pictures of glazing balls makes me wonder if I can’t glaze that and find a stand for it and place it in my flower gardens? Any idea what type of paint I’d use and exactly how to accomplish that project?

2. Genevieve says:

Pret-ty!!! It’s funny how picking out the blues in each photo really tunes the eye to find it in unexpected places. Nice series!
    I’m working on all the colors. It’s easier for me to find the color than the name. I have a somewhat photographic memory but forget the latin names. It was not part of our Southern slang.

3. jodi says:

Those are fabulous photos, Anna, and I loved the petunias in the first pic. They were for me, weren’t they? You shouldn’t have…;-)
    I had to as it was so you. That blue had jodi written all over it.

4. Blue is so beautiful in the garden, I don’t use it enough. When I visit and a gazing ball goes missing, I have no idea what happen to it;-}
    I’ll know where to find it!

It’s at LA Reynolds Showcase Nursery in Winston Salem. http://www.lareynolds.com/whatsnew.shtml They don’t have an online shop but you are close enough to visit if you head up 421 and come my way.

All shades of blue, my favorite color. Thanks for sharing such a great collection of photos.
    PS I love your bird girl in the garden photo. Ever since seeing “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil” I’ve wanted to have her in my garden.
    I want her too! Maybe next year as she is quite expensive. Glad you liked the blues.

6. nancybond says:

You really sing the blues, Anna! Thanks for these — all lovely.
    I’m going to do pinks in a minute. I’m trying to get my photos organized. New computers are nice but lots of work.

7. Cindy says:

i’ve been catching up on my blog surfing and i don’t even know how i landed on your blog, but glad i did, i love those blue orbs with stars and moons, i hope i can find something like them in my part of world! thanks for sharing lots of inspiration!
    Glad to have you stop by. Those blue orbs are from LA Reynolds Showcase Nursery in Winston Salem, NC. You could call them and see if you could get one. They don’t have an online shop but here is their website if you would like to contact them. They can look at my site and know right away if they have one. http://www.lareynolds.com/whatsnew.shtml

8. Robin says:

Lovely blues! I love eye candy, especially when everything outside is white!
    I agree and aren’t you glad we have nice hard drives full of garden photos!

9. Wow, wow, and wow!!! Is that all from your garden Anna, or some of your clients’ too? Either way, everything is lovely! The teas and blues are uplifting on a dreary day.
    I have had most of them in one garden or another. I didn’t pay attention to the upload url as I was just going for color. Thank you! I want some Jolly Bee very badly. It’s a very pretty blue and is perennial.
    Here is the Jolly Bee http://www.provenwinners.com/plants/detail.cfm?photoID=5878&doSearch=1&viewType=Perennial&

I love blues so really enjoyed this Anna. Can I just mention the Himalayan Poppy, one of the best blue’s in any garden where it will grow.
    Yes you can mention Himalayan Poppy. Here is a link to them for my readers and thank you. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/54011/

11. You have some fantastic blues in your garden! I guess in this case, it’s good to have “the blues”.
    I love blue and pink together. I’m going to continue to plant away as I have big flower beds to fill. I want some Jolly Bee geraniums. They are perennial and bloom for a long time.